[MlMt] sluggist Mailmate - how to optimise?

Chaim Kram chaimk at umich.edu
Thu Oct 3 13:10:38 EDT 2019

Hi,

Like Jason I’ve also noticed frequent sluggishness and spinning
beachballs only for the last 2 or 3 months. Plus the occasional freeze.
Before that I never encountered any of this, ever. I have a MacBook Pro
15” 2017 running Mojave (10.14.6).

Has anyone else noticed this of late? And any ideas as to:

1. What to do,  and/or
2. What and how to report this to Benny?

Thanks.

--
Chaim Kram
chaimk at umich.edu