[MlMt] UK email provider recommendations

Seamus Phillips seamus.phillips at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 03:59:36 EST 2019

Thank you everyone, all very useful.  Looks like Fastmail has the votes,
and I should ignore distance!

Another potential provider I have found is Migadu (www.migadu.com),
seems very interesting, does anyone have any experience?

Seamus

PS once I get the provider sorted I will be shifting all my colleagues
to MailMate, could be interesting!