[MlMt] UK email provider recommendations

Seamus Phillips seamus.phillips at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 07:01:18 EST 2019

Thanks all for the recommendations.

A bit more info:

- Currently host in-house, are looking to move to a managed ‘cloud’
service to reduce maintenance
- Looking for whole domain, with around 20 accounts plus aliases
- Need up to 50GB storage on one address (most addresses much less)
- UK or EU based (to keep local)
- Happy to pay

FastMail seems ideal, but servers are quite remote (New York based if I
understand correctly).  Perhaps I am being over cautious about
distance…

Seamus