[MlMt] Print Dialog Stopped Working with Version 1.13 (5665)

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Wed Nov 20 14:21:49 EST 2019

You get the alpha builds by holding the option key while checking for
updates.
I know for fact that 5662 could print under El Capitan but we backrolled
to 5657 because it crashes less frequently.
We haven’t tried builds newer as 5662, but if the printing dialog does
not show, it is either a bug or Benny removed the printing code for
older systems again. This was discussed on this list not so long ago.

Robert