[MlMt] sync bug

Lipman, Barton L blipman at bu.edu
Mon Nov 18 13:59:52 EST 2019

I have had this happen many times.  MailMate seems to pay attention to more details than many email clients so that mail servers that are a bit erratic can drive it crazy.  (Not a scientific explanation, I know, but I don't understand these issues well.)

If your situation is the same as mine, it won't happen every time you launch MailMate but might happen a couple or three times a year.

Bart