[MlMt] Keyboard shortcut "Single Key Read"?

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Thu Nov 14 20:53:25 EST 2019

If you are talking about mailing lists, I find it better to have
separate mail account for each major list and another account for
smaller lists. That way, I do not only have server-side structure as you
call it but can decide which lists I want to have (or not) on any
specific device. It is also a tad easier to set up smart mailboxes in MM
since I can simply reference the source account.