[MlMt] Keyboard shortcut "Single Key Read"?

Glenn Parker glenn.parker at comcast.net
Tue Nov 12 15:47:25 EST 2019

This seems like the simplest solution by far, and as far as I can tell
it enables (almost?) exactly what Andreas requested. The real power of
MailMate lies in the smart filtering features, and that is where the
necessary configurability resides, although this is one that actually
comes pre-configured on install.

On 12 Nov 2019, at 3:07, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> You can create a smart mailbox or use the existing one to have *All
> Unread messages* and you can use a single key to read through that :)
>
> /max
> https://xam.dk/about

Glenn P. Parker
glenn.parker at comcast.net