[MlMt] Keyboard shortcut "Single Key Read"?

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Tue Nov 12 08:45:19 EST 2019

On 12 Nov 2019, at 12:59, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> what do you mean here ?  you mean UI elements or ?

I commented this a couple of months ago when I started with MailMate.
Basically, Opera Mail has what I would call sensible defaults: you can
configure "filters" so that the contents do not show in other views, and
mailboxes themselves can be configured so that standard filters, say
mailing lists or items identified as spam, do not show. I understand you
can sort of do this with MailMate, just not so easily out of the box.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark
Kronenstr. 27a