[MlMt] Keyboard shortcut "Single Key Read"?

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Tue Nov 12 05:22:41 EST 2019

On 12 Nov 2019, at 11:16, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> ah good old opera mail - it was great but its complete ignorance and
> non-support of folders server side killed the email experience from
> any other client.

I never had problems with server-side folders, but then I don't use them
very often. As noted elsewhere, MailMate is, in my opinion, missing a
simple option to exclude elements from other views. But seeing as it's
been cast adrift for several years, the point is somewhat moot and I've
now moved all my accounts to MailMate. Though I'm probably not going to
move to 10.15 any time soon.

> Mailmate allows you to mix and match whatever approach works for you.

Absolutely! MailMate has some great features even if it's missing some
fit and finish.

Charlie

--
Charlie Clark