[MlMt] MM crashing

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 09:00:43 EST 2019

Hi, I'm now at r5662 and still experiencing these crashes
intermittently, always at the time I request an expunge operation.

I noticed recently that the popup after selecting re-open after the
crash now states that diagnostic information is being sent to freron.com
rather than macromates.com(?), so hopefully Benny is getting them.

Thanks.

-Eric