[MlMt] Sorted Threaded View

Chay Wesley chay at cwesley.net
Tue May 28 11:11:23 EDT 2019

Hi,

I've been using the method described here
https://freron.lighthouseapp.com/projects/58672/tickets/1450-view-my-replies-in-threads
to view my own sent messages in threads, and it works very well.
However, the expanded threads don't follow the overall message list sort
order.  I'm one of those guys that keeps the message list sorted by date
received with the newest messages at the top, but when I expand any of
the threads, they are displayed with the oldest at the top with each
newer message / branch lower in the list.  Is there a way to get the
expanded threads to also display messages from newest to oldest?
Screenshot attached to better explain (maybe).

Thanks,

Chay Wesley

![](cid:01664A37-E9BF-4D60-BC76-36BED0097DC1 at cwesley.net
"threadsortorder.jpg")