[MlMt] Tab stops and previews of multiple selected messages

Fri May 31 06:38:44 EDT 2019

On 3 May 2019, at 16:12, Randall Gellens wrote:

> On 3 May 2019, at 6:23, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
>> On 3 May 2019, at 2:21, Randall Gellens wrote:
>>
>>> I have been unable to figure out any way to include an HTML table.
>>> But, I am not sure how fancy such a feature would need to be.
>>
>> Currently, it's done like this:
>
> Thank you.  Where did you find the documentation?

It's not in the MailMate manual. Searching on Markdown tables reveal
various resources, for example,
[here](https://www.markdownguide.org/extended-syntax/). The exact syntax
supported by the Markdown converter in MailMate doesn't matter much
since I have to eventually drop this converter. The replacement might
not support tables, but in that case third party converters will be
allowed and then MailMate will support whatever is supported by those
third party converters.