[MlMt] mailing list

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Mon May 20 18:31:27 EDT 2019

On 19 May 2019, at 13:31, John Cooper wrote:

>>> On 19 May 2019, at 19:01, John Cooper wrote:
>>>
>>> How about View > Show Raw Message?
>>
>> That’s fine for messages I receive, but I have a problem with the
>> messages I send (when I want to check the long list of addresses),
>> where the Show raw message is not applicable.
>> Alain
>
> Alain, you replied only to me. I've added the mailing list back to the
> thread so that others can help. In an outgoing message, I'd put the
> cursor in the To: line, hit ⌘A to select all, hit ⌘C to copy, and
> then paste into a text editor to view the entire list of recipients
> there. Hope this helps.
>
> John

Hi, it sounds like you want to expand the size of the recipient frame in
the composer window.  You can try something like this, from the command
line:

defaults write com.freron.MailMate
MmComposerMaximumNumberOfRecipientLines -integer 10

Substitute whatever number works for you.

This is mentioned in the "Hidden Preferences" section of the MM help.

-Eric