[MlMt] sticky mail

aisrael alain.israel at pasteur.fr
Sun May 19 07:06:53 EDT 2019

For the first time in years I received the following message :
___________
The server couldn't retrieve the following message:
Subject: "Re: nominations CA"
 From: “XXX” ("/O=PASTEUR/OU=EXCHANGE ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP
(FYDIBOHF23SPDLT)/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN=9FB41DEFD0474B938810060C27A2D1D1-CBUCH")
Sent date: 17/05/2019 20:26:13

The message hasn't been deleted. You might be able to view it using
either Outlook or Outlook Web App. You can also contact the sender to
find out what the message says.

The subject was : *Retrieval using the IMAP4 protocol failed for the
following message: 192930*

I usually receive hundreds of messages from the same sender, with no
problem.

This is not a major problem as I retrieved the message using a different
app, but unexpectedly the warning message cannot be deleted, nor moved
to any mailbox. Does anyone know how I can I get rid of it?

Alain