[MlMt] Sign by default Based on history not working?

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Fri May 10 09:53:16 EDT 2019

On 1 May 2019, at 5:22, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

>>> Yes, that kind of flexibility would be nice.
>>
>> I'm replying now because I just got bit by this inconsistency again.
>> This to me is a bug, so I'm asking if you can please consider some
>> kind of fix sooner rather than later?
>
> I'll note to see if I can add some kind of stopgap solution, but I'm
> not promising anything.
>
> --
> Benny
> https://freron.com/become_a_mailmate_patron/

Hi Benny, I see you added something to address this in r5632, but I have
a question about this documented syntax for the Security.plist file:
```
{
     signingEnabledPattern =
"{always_sign1 at example.com,never_sign1 at example.com}";
     signingDisabledPattern = "never_sign at example.com";
     encryptionEnabledPattern = "*@example.org"; // Encrypt whenever
sending to someone with an example.org address.
     encryptionDisabledPattern =
"{exception1 at example.org,exception2 at example.org}"; // Do no encrypt for
these addresses
}