[MlMt] is it possible to search on Msg ID or "Warning: Email not available on disk" status ?

Michael Dunston mdunston at music.vt.edu
Wed May 8 10:20:22 EDT 2019

On 8 May 2019, at 9:37, Sam Hathaway wrote:

> On 8 May 2019, at 0:49, Bill Cole wrote:
>
>> Tip: don't let other programs do data violence in the MailMate
>> message cache.
>
> That’s not always possible. Antivirus software may remove messages
> that contain malware.

Basically what I am try to do is use AV software to identify messages in
my local mail store (about 350k messages), quarantine them, and then use
MM to delete those messages from the IMAP side so they aren’t
dowloaded again at some point in the fututre.  Being able to identify
the messages in MM via a search would make this significantly easier
than visually scanning the Msg ID column looking for the ones which have
been quarantined.  Thanks for the responses though.

--
-- Michael Dunston
-- Recording and Production