[MlMt] Message/text color question

Wed May 1 03:38:10 EDT 2019

On 11 Apr 2019, at 18:57, Sherman Wilcox wrote:

> I’ve asked this question before but I don’t think I got a
> definitive answer so I thought I’d try again. I really like using
> Dark Theme in Mojave, and I like how it looks in MailMate too. But I
> consistently get messages that have (1) white background with dark
> text (which is fine); (2) dark background with white text (also fine);
> (3) dark background with either black or dark grey text (which is
> unreadable).

I consider it a MailMate bug when this happens. MailMate should go black
on white whenever it's not sure that reverting it will work.

> My understanding is that this is probably dependent on how the
> messages were sent. But is there anything I can do on my end to force
> messages to be either #1 or #2? That is, force them to NOT appear as
> dark background with black or grey text?

Could you verify that you still have the issue with the latest test
release? And if you do, I would like to see an example message (use Help
▸ Send Feedback and drag to the composer to attach it).