[MlMt] Correspondence view

Tue Mar 26 11:35:59 EDT 2019

On 18 Mar 2019, at 21:18, Sherman Wilcox wrote:

> I use correspondence view extensively. I use Subject and Date Received
> columns in most folders (I’m under the impression that the columns
> in correspondence view can be set on a per folder basis).
>
> I’ve noticed that lately in the Inbox, where I have only Subject and
> Date Received columns in the correspondence view, every once in a
> while a third column will appear, the From column. Is there any reason
> why this could be happening?

I don't know what would trigger this specific behavior, but as stated in
another recent thread on this list, the entire column-caching system is
unfortunately buggy :| (I'm not going to try to debug any specific
issues with the current system since it needs to be completely replaced
with something more robust/explicit instead of the current
“trying-to-guess-when-the-user-would-want-to-save-or-restore-mailbox-related-settings”.)