[MlMt] "Send Later" and quitting MM

Tue Mar 26 11:08:33 EDT 2019

On 11 Mar 2019, at 3:06, Dave C wrote:

> When I queue a message to be sent later, if I quit before that time I
> am reminded by MM that a message has not been sent and I have to
> respond that I want to quit anyway.
>
> Could this request be added to the next revision: that if the message
> is queued that I not be reminded of this?

I have added that this should work in the next update:

	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmSendLaterWarningEnabled -bool NO

If you keep the warning enabled then it can be made conditional like
this:

	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmSendLaterWarningLimitEnabled -bool
YES

The default is 1 hour (60 minutes), but this can also be changed:

	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmSendLaterWarningLimitMinutes
-integer 720

The above would change it to 12 hours.

The warning has also been changed a bit to reflect how long it'll be
before the next message is to be sent:

![](cid:839329B3-DDD4-4EFD-9FDB-4637414B61E4 at freron.com "Screenshot
2019-03-26 at 15.39.22.png")

With the exception of a GUI to control these settings I hope the above
will satisfy everyone in this thread.