[MlMt] Broken IMAP Subscriptions

Brenda Bell beebeemail7 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 21:56:13 EDT 2019

I just migrated to a new MacBook. I installed MM 1.12.4 which is the
same version that was running on my old MacBook. I launched the app to
make sure it was working properly. They I stopped the app and copied the
*.plist files from the old MacBook to the new one. Relaunched the app,
rekeyed my passwords and everything looked okay.

Then I noticed my IMAP subscriptions were missing. I went to edit the
account and when I click Subscriptions, none of the public folders I set
up on my IMAP server are showing up. I know the IMAP server is set up
correctly, because everything is still working on the old computer.

What did I miss when I set up MM on the new computer?