[MlMt] Smart Mailboxes and column selection

Randall Meadows randy.meadows at not-pc.com
Fri Mar 8 13:48:58 EST 2019

I'm pretty certain that all my Smart Mailboxes used to show the From:
column.  Currently, they are all showing the To: column; duh, I know who
the messages are to.  Yes, I can add the From: column manually, but I'm
unable to remove the To: column (it's disabled in the pop-up menu).

Anyone know what caused this change, and how I can get back to the way
the mailboxes displayed yesterday?!

Also, am I really unable to set default column configurationD for Smart
Mailboxes?  That option is also dimmed in the pop-up menu...

Thanks.
randy