[MlMt] Recreating my mailmate configuration on a new machine

Fredrik Jonsson frjo at xdeb.org
Sun Jun 30 04:28:17 EDT 2019

Ralf Weber 2019-06-29 23:33 wrote:

> I recently got a new computer and after a couple of years not having
> to configure MailMate I struggle with getting MailMate into the same
> shape as I have on my old computer. So here are some problems that I
> currently have and would appreciate help on.

A tips are to search the mailing list archive, this question comes up
now and then. The link to the archive is at the bottom of each list
message.

To get the same setup on a new computer you can copy over the following
(make sure to quit MailMate first):

     ~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/
     ~/Library/Preferences/com.freron.MailMate.plist

When I move someone to a new computer I always use Apples migration
assistance. It works really well.

For more information:

<https://www.mail-archive.com/search?q=migrate&l=mailmate%40lists.freron.com>

Fredrik