[MlMt] to-field stopped expanding

Mon Jun 24 05:09:29 EDT 2019

On 14 Jun 2019, at 2:50, Robert Brenstein wrote:

> Ok. I fetched 5637 and set MmComposerMaximumNumberOfRecipientLines to
> 10. I still get only a single line, so the issue must be somewhere
> else.

You stated that you are still on El Capitan. I'm guessing it might be
related to that since I have not made any changes to the related code in
a very long time.

Given that less than 3% of MailMate users are on El Capitan or older OS
releases I won't prioritize fixing this issue, but there are other
issues with the recipient fields which might result in it being
implicitly fixed in the future.

The good news is that it appears to work on macOS Catalina -- and I very
recently fixed a long-standing issue where the text went black in dark
mode if the user used the space key to edit an existing address token in
a recipient field. In case anyone had noticed that issue :)