[MlMt] to-field stopped expanding

Edward Thome ethome at murraystate.edu
Tue Jun 11 09:19:09 EDT 2019

On 11 Jun 2019, at 5:35, Robert Brenstein wrote:

> Has the To-Field stopped auto-expanding in one of the very recent
> releases? I mean if I have inserted like 4 recipients, one too many to
> fit in a single line, the field would expand vertically to show all
> addresses. Now, it seems to be fixed to a single line. so I do not see
> all recipients. Or am I confused? I have so many recipients not that
> often, so I am not sure whether I am imagining the expected behavior
> or not.

The To-Field still expands for me in 5637 and in 6137. I don’t
remember when that capability arrived, but I have had it for a long
time. Perhaps use this hidden preference to make sure that it is not set
to 1 line (somehow).

defaults write com.freron.MailMate
MmComposerMaximumNumberOfRecipientLines -integer 10

All the best,
Ed