[MlMt] Receipts for received mail.

Jack Saturn jack at recdel.com
Mon Jun 10 13:25:37 EDT 2019

Hello all,

I run a small business which is heavily dependent on email to
communicate with my clients, and over the past year, I’ve discovered
more and more of my messages being flagged as spam, especially by Gmail.
These are single messages being sent — not bulk mail — and it
happens seemingly at random. (It’s not the fault of Mailmate, I know
that much.)

In some threads on this list from years past I found mention of an
experimental “mail-receipt” / return receipt / MDN feature where I
can configure my outgoing messages so that I’ll get an automated reply
when the recipient opens my message. I dug around but haven’t been
able to find instructions on how to configure this feature. Any help
would be appreciated!

Jack