[MlMt] Custom keybindings stopped working

Randall Meadows randy.meadows at not-pc.com
Sat Jul 27 19:28:03 EDT 2019

MailMate Version 1.12.5 (5635)

I have a set of custom keybindings in `~/Library/Application
Support/MailMate/Resources/KeyBindings/randy.plist`, and I have entered
this file name ("`randy.plist`") in the text box by the "Custom Key
Bindings" checkbox (which is checked) in the Preferences > General pane.

I have restarted MM after (re)setting this (it got deleted somehow), but
still my custom keybindings do not work.  All I get is a beep when I try
them.

(What is wrong|What am I missing) that they're not working (they used
to)?

Thanks!
randy