[MlMt] Printing in monospace

Sun Jul 21 11:03:21 EDT 2019

On 13 Jul 2019, at 19:45, Philip Paeps wrote:

> On 2019-07-07 08:56:12 (-0700), Philip Paeps wrote:
>> In the last week or two, since a recent test release, the typeface
>> used for printing has changed from monospace to variable width.
>> The printed headers have also become fancier.

A lot has changed recently in an effort to switch to newer Apple APIs. I
think the problem is that font settings are not yet used by the new
code. I'll note to make sure this is also re-implemented for printing.

> I also noticed that Markdown isn't being rendered.  Printing yields
> Markdown "code" in variable-width type.  This is ugly.

Hmm, I'm not sure why that happens, but I'll check for this as well when
I get back to the new message view/printing code.

>> Is there any way to restore the previous formatting?
>
> Pretty please? :-)

You'll have to go back to the public release for now
(https://freron.com/download). It'll be weeks before I can make a new
test release since I'm in the middle of some major build system changes
(and also in the middle of a vacation). Sorry about that.