[MlMt] Disable IPv6 in MailMate

Zi Yan zi.yan at allmail.net
Wed Jul 3 15:17:23 EDT 2019

Hi Stijin,

Because it is the only workaround provided by my company. My company
uses Exchange server, which provides IMAP service via
outlook.office365.com. My guess is that outlook.office365.com has both
IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, but my company internal Exchange server only
has IPv4 addresses and IPv6 seems preferred over IPv4. As a result, when
outlook.office365.com relays the email request to my company mail server
via IPv6, no connection can be made, leading to errors.

Maybe a better solution would be a “prefer IPv4 over IPv6” setting?

--
Best Regards,
Yan Zi