[MlMt] Rules for saving attachments?

Thomas Grau mail at thomasgrau.com
Tue Jan 29 03:55:10 EST 2019

Hi there, I’m looking for a solution for this „auto-attachment
saving problem“.

I have a Smart Mailbox over multiple IMAP Accounts filtered by
Conditions (like fromname containing $name, filename containing
„pdf“). With „Auto-Submailboxes“ I have a „Invoices Folder“
with subfolders of the issuers.

Is it possible to save all pdf attachments of this smart mailbox by
conditions to a directory or maybe even in subdirectories?

Background: a lot of invoices from different addresses should be
automagically downloaded to a specific directory.

Looking forward to your answer
Cheers, Thomas