[MlMt] Abandoning a mail account--how to keep old messages?

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Sun Jan 27 17:54:02 EST 2019

Hmm, that might open a new can of worms. Getting mail accounts is so
trivial, so it might be simpler to create an extra account, sync it,
then take it offline. A plus is that all mails are in two locations and
it is possible to access them from another device should there be a need
for that. Coming originally from Eudora, as a new MM user, I asked for
local mailboxes, but now, after using MM for quite a while, I got to
appreciate having all online with a local copy.