[MlMt] Too many bounces?

Verdon Vaillancourt verdonv at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 12:12:30 EST 2019

Gmail is getting awful. I run a couple mail servers. I have root emails
fwd’d to my gmail address. I only send a couple dozens log and notices
emails each day. Gmail has started randomly bouncing them. I have used
their so-called postmaster tools, registered and verified my domains, I
have dmarc and spf setup correctly. I have reverse dns setup correctly.
I closely monitor all mail leaving the sever. I don’t relay anything.
There’s nothing more I can do and apparently no human point of contact
there to do anything about it.

I’ve about had enough of gmail. It’s starting to make hotmail look
like a better alternative. (sarcasm)