[MlMt] Too many bounces?

David Morrison davidmorrisonlist at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 07:00:52 EST 2019

I just got an e-mail from the list manager saying:

"Your membership in the mailing list mailmate has been disabled due to
excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
27-Jan-2019.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted."

Now my address is a gmail address, and it is unlikely that Google
would be bouncing e-mails. I am only using about 10% of the space so
it cannot be that.

Later: webmail version of gmail seems to be having difficulties
connecting to Google.