[MlMt] Mass deletion of rules and smart mailboxes

Wed Jan 23 08:56:51 EST 2019

On 23 Jan 2019, at 14:53, Jan Erik Moström wrote:

> I've been "patching" my mail setup by using various rules attached to
> mailboxes + smart mailboxes. For various reasons this patching doesn't
> work any longer for me ... it's too confusing. So I want to clean up a
> bit, is there some easy way to remove all smart mailboxes and rules
> attached to regular mailboxes?

To get a complete reset of rules and smart mailboxes you can delete/move
this file while MailMate is not running:

	/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Mailboxes.plist

You can also edit it if you can figure out what to remove :) If MailMate
cannot parse the file then it reverts to the default and saves a copy of
the non-parsable file.