[MlMt] MailMate and Exchange

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Tue Jan 22 09:55:01 EST 2019

Exchange supports IMAP/SMTP as such. However, this must be enabled by
the local administration and that is not always the case. My wife has
exactly same situation: one client has their Exchange server with
IMAP/SMTP turned off and forwarding is not allowed. Another client with
Exchange allows IMAP/SMTP and that works fine with MM. She handles mails
on that restricted Exchange server through a browser. She gave up on
Apple Mail due to various issues with it.