[MlMt] Batch remove attachments from several mails

Bill Cole mmlist-20120120 at billmail.scconsult.com
Tue Jan 22 01:58:24 EST 2019

On 21 Jan 2019, at 2:37, Robert M. Münch wrote:

> On 11 Jan 2019, at 15:43, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
>> I think it's possible using a Message menu item in the 2.0BETA (one
>> of relatively few differences to 1.x):
>> http://updates.mailmate-app.com/2.0/archives/MailMate2Beta.tbz
>
> Ok, giving it a try. Is it usable for daily work? Any release
> notes/notes about differences to V1?

Supplementing what Benny has said from a user's viewpoint...

The 2.0BETA release stream has been more stable than the 1.x stream for
quite a long time. I won't go into why I think this has been the case,
but it is comprehensible if you look at it closely and is quite mundane.
Switch to the 2.0BETA and you'll be happier.

--
Bill Cole
bill at scconsult.com or billcole at apache.org