[MlMt] Not Junk emails on a fresh install

Alexandru Nedelcu groups7 at alexn.org
Thu Jan 17 06:29:46 EST 2019

The Junk I can handle, the problem being that I've got messages
explicitly marked as "Not Junk".

And that menu isn't helping, because it presents the choice as a binary
choice, with no way to reset to `null`:

![](cid:C8849ACD-0E8A-4BEF-AC9A-D7A929FAFF6D at alexn.org
"PastedImage.png")

So what I'd like is for a way to reset all previous messages that were
explicitly marked as "Not Junk". For context I've had Spam Sieve
installed, configured to mark messages as "Not Junk" if the score is
under a threshold, but I want to reset whatever Spam Sieve did.

If I have to reconfigure Mailmate form scratch, that's fine, but I also
don't know where it keeps this "Not Junk" setting (and I hope it doesn't
modify the emails themselves by attaching headers).