[MlMt] Mailbox count = Recent doesn't match server's \Recent count

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Wed Jan 16 12:10:30 EST 2019

On 16 Jan 2019, at 2:43, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 15 Jan 2019, at 1:52, Randall Gellens wrote:
>
>> But regardless of which software is not handling \Recent correctly,
>> it is a useless value to display for the mailbox count.
>
> I'll note to get rid of it.

Please replace it something useful.  Personally, I want to be able to
see in the mailbox list which mailboxes have something for me to look at
(e.g., unread messages that arrived in the last week).  This could be a
setting for the counter value, or showing the mailbox name in bold or a
color, or some other mechanism.