[MlMt] Driving me nuts..

Zvi Biener zvistrash at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 10:14:27 EST 2019

OK. Here are some bindings. One caveat: after I move mailboxes, I try to
automatically move the focus to the first message in a mailbox. I'm not
sure I'm doing it right, especially in the 'n' key. Corrections welcome.

//Browsing Behavior
//The first 4 are adjacent keys, the idea is that I select 'n' one to
move through mailboxes, 'm' to select the first message, ',' to move
down the list, and '.' to delete.
// 'i' returns to the inbox, 'x' toggles the filter, 'c' is
self-explanatory.

	"n" = ("removeFilterKey:", "unread",
"collapseAll:","selectNextCountedMailbox:", "setFilterKey:", "unread",
"makeFirstResponder:", "mainOutline", "selectFirstMessageRow:");
	"m" = ( "makeFirstResponder:", "mainOutline", "selectFirstMessageRow:"
);
	"," = ( "makeFirstResponder:", "mainOutline", "nextUnreadMessage:",
"centerSelectionInVisibleArea:");
	"." = ( "deleteMessage:");
	"i" = ( "removeFilterKey:", "unread", "restoreMailboxExpansions:",
"makeFirstResponder:", "mailboxesOutline", "goToMailbox:", "INBOX",
"selectPreviousMailbox:", "selectNextMailbox:", "makeFirstResponder:",
"mainOutline", "removeFilterKey:", "unread");
	"x" = ( "toggleFilterKey:", "unread", "makeFirstResponder:",
"mainOutline", "selectFirstMessageRow:");
	"c" = ("markAllAsRead:");

// These control the 'remembered' state of mailboxes. In order to use
the 'i' key effective, get the mailboxes to the preferred state, the
press M+s to save the state.

	"M" = {
		"s" = ( "saveMailboxExpansions:");
		"r" = ( "restoreMailboxExpansions:");