[MlMt] auto-BCC the From address fails on one address of three

Shoshanna Green shoshannag at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 10:08:58 EST 2019

On 16 Jan 2019, at 5:02, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 12 Jan 2019, at 14:51, Shoshanna Green wrote:
>
>> It's complex! But I did just manage to deliberately trigger it.
>
> I'm pretty sure I found the bug based on your description.

And I just tried the reproducible failure in the new version (5586) and
it did not fail! Thanks for tracking this down. (And also thanks for
MailMate's check-before-sending capacity, which was a welcome safety net
several times while this bug was in play, as well as in many PEBKAC
situations before and doubtless since...)

Shoshanna Green
shoshannag at gmail.com