[MlMt] Scripting EagleFiler Archiving

Wed Jan 16 04:44:39 EST 2019

On 12 Jan 2019, at 1:06, Rick Cogley wrote:

>> You could add a rule to the smart folder with actions only. One
>> calling the EagleFiler command and one deleting it.
>> Given the deletion this means that the folder would always be empty.
>
> That’s great, thanks! However, I wonder, if I have multiple
> EagleFiler libraries, how can I force the emails to be archived to the
> one I want? Is it possible?

It's not a feature of the EagleFiler bundle, but you are welcome to look
into what it would require to support it. There are other bundles which
include some way to set a “preference”. The bundle is
[here](https://github.com/mailmate/eaglefiler.mmbundle) and how to
customize a bundle is described
[here](https://github.com/mailmate/mailmate_manual/wiki/Bundles#customizing-a-default-bundle).