[MlMt] Identities not right

Randall Gellens mailmate at randy.pensive.org
Mon Jan 14 15:15:23 EST 2019

This problem with the identities not being right is driving me crazy.
MailMate used to be wonderful in showing me the identity that was being
used, and in most cases automatically picking the right one.  The last
update or three it's been terrible.  It no longer shows me the identity.
  The only way I can get it to show me is the Format -> Show Identities,
which often omits the identity I want to use (which MM used to determine
from the address pattern and previous emails), and even when I use
Format -> Show Identities and pick an identity, it is sometimes ignored
and the message gets sent with a different identity.

--Randall