[MlMt] Driving me nuts..

Zvi Biener zvistrash at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 10:18:24 EST 2019

I'm a huge fan of the toggleFilterKey action. If you add a keybinding
like:

	"x" = ( "toggleFilterKey:", "unread");

Pressing it in will immediate show you only the unread messages,
effectively disappearing all the others.

Actually, I have:

	"x" = ( "toggleFilterKey:", "unread", "makeFirstResponder:",
"mainOutline", "selectFirstMessageRow:");

Which also includes moving the focus on the messages, but that's not
essential.

Zvi