[MlMt] Paste image no longer works?

Fri Jan 11 10:19:38 EST 2019

On 5 Jan 2019, at 1:18, Randall Gellens wrote:

> Turns out it does attach the pasted image, but it doesn't display it
> inline.  So I now look like an idiot, having sent a message with four
> identical attachments.

Sorry about that! I know the attachments count has always been too
subtle. This is actually the reason there is a dialog when pasting, but
the long term fix is a rewrite of how attachments are handled (in both
viewer and composer). It's pretty high on my list for many reasons
including this one.

(Images should be inlined in the preview of the Composer if Markdown is
enabled.)