[MlMt] MM forgot all addresses

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Wed Jan 2 07:35:42 EST 2019

MM 1.12.3 (5579) OSX El Capitan

I was offline for a week. I switched the computer on today and found
that MM forgot all the recipient addresses. Normally, I type one letter
in the To field and get a list to choose from but now I get no
suggestions or just one. My settings are not changed: no for address
book and yes for recipient headers of sent. Anyone experienced this?
Having to hunt all addresses again is no fun. Yes, lack of built-in
address book is sometimes a major minus for MM. I should add that the
addresses I type in now are shown as suggestions in new emails, so it
seems that the cache was purged or sth like that.

Happy New Year to all
Robert