[MlMt] Gravatar-hack for MailMate

Charlie Garrison charlie-lists at garrison.com.au
Tue Feb 26 08:02:46 EST 2019

On 22 Feb 2019, at 21:16, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> In this case, it's fairly simple what you need to do if you already
> have the `longFormatting` key defined. The file should start with
> this:

Thanks for that. I understand the changes now.

It's not working for me though; would that be due to me using a beta
version rather than latest 1.x release?

Semi-related question, is there a way to view the rendered html in the
headers? During this I noted that earlier custom changes I made to
headersFormatting.plist are not working as expected. Suggestions for
troubleshooting it?

-cng

--

     Charlie Garrison                   <charlie at garrison.com.au>