[MlMt] caret position in replies

Robert Brenstein mailmate at learning-insights.eu
Thu Feb 21 10:27:15 EST 2019

On 21 Feb 2019, at 15:18, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 20 Feb 2019, at 21:00, Robert Brenstein wrote:
>
>> Yes, the signature position in set to be on top for both of us.
>> Neither of us has an actual signature inserted.
>
> Also try clicking “Reset Usage History” in the Signatures
> preferences pane to make sure MailMate did not learn a different
> preference.
>
> --
> Benny

I will try that tonight. However, the caret position as such is correct
- it is before the first character in the reply email for both of us.
The difference is that I have two empty lines inserted before the quoted
original email and my wife does not. The visible settings we have, at
least those that seem relevant, appear to be the same. I have a number
of hidden settings added, so I suspect that the difference is there. But
may be not.

Robert