[MlMt] strange behavior when selecting multiple source accounts

Eric Sharakan esharakan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 18:18:02 EST 2019

Hi, since I can't access several of my email accounts when connected to
my corporate VPN, I select the impacted source accounts, right-click
(via a two-finger click of my MBP trackpad) to bring up the contextual
menu, and select "Take Offline" or "Take Online" as appropriate.

Often, after selecting the set of sources to take offline or online, the
two-finger click to bring up the contextual menu acts as a normal
left-click, changing the selection to only highlight the source my mouse
pointer happens to be hovering over.  This most often happens if I move
the pointer after I select the set of sources but before I do the
two-finger click.  If I'm careful not to move my pointer, I almost never
see this behavior.

This only seems to happen when selecting multiple source accounts; I
never see this problem anyplace else I select multiple items and invoke
a contextual menu.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

-Eric