[MlMt] Line Breaks in Markdown mode

Mon Feb 11 14:24:44 EST 2019

On 11 Feb 2019, at 18:30, Zak McClellan wrote:

> I use a TextExpander shortcut to enter in code for line breaks.
>
> mmhr =
>
> I'm editing this message as text so hopefully the 'code' &-n-b-s-p-;
> without the dashes transmits.

Hmm, it's kind of a bug that this works at all (but I won't be fixing
it). MailMate shouldn't, in principle, allow HTML code in the plain text
part. But, I'll probably relax this restriction when alternatives to the
built-in processor are allowed as well.

That said, entering a *non-breaking space* can simply be done using
⌥+space. That'll result in blank lines in the same way as the entity
above:

The above looks like this in HTML code:

~~~
The above looks like this in HTML:</p>