[MlMt] Error message

Mon Feb 11 08:49:18 EST 2019

On 7 Feb 2019, at 11:53, Robert Brenstein wrote:

> This msg started popping up lately
>
> IMAP problem for xxx at yyyy account
> MailMate encountered the following error: “Server response: “* BAD
> command line limit exceeded”.”.
>
> What does it mean? Taking account offline is not a real option as this
> is the main email account.

Apparently, MailMate generates an IMAP command which is longer than what
the server allows (whatever that limit is). I can tell you more (and
maybe change something in MailMate) if you send me some logs. Open the
Activity Viewer, trigger the error, and then use ”Help ▸ Send Server
Logs”.

(Sorry about the late reply on this issue.)