[MlMt] Keybinding to show Keybindings

Pierre Baillet pierre at baillet.name
Wed Feb 6 06:09:15 EST 2019

Hello,

Long time MailMate user here, I have decided to finally customise the
keybindings to be more efficient when using it. Is there a way or plans
to display the active keybindings (at least, the one that have been
parsed and read in the configured plists)?

Side note when trying to build a PDF from the keybindings plists: I
tried to convert the plist to a more parsable format (JSON) using plutil
and it seems mailmate was not happy about that. Not sure this is
intended in some way or another.

Cheers,
--
Pierre <pierre at baillet.name>.